Moto X outgoing calls show up as restricted, cannot access voicemail
Kuriboshoe

I have had my Moto X for a year, have not been able to solve these problems. Any ideas? Verizon Wireless Customer Support please help!

-My calls ALMOST always show up as "Restricted Caller" or "Private caller" when I call other people (friends who have my number in their phone). I do not have the Caller ID Block feature on. Once in a long while, my name will show up for them. However, text messages go through normally.

-I cannot access my voicemail through the voicemail button. I can only reach it by dialing my own phone number and pressing #.

Thanks,

Becki

@

0 Likes
Re: Moto X outgoing calls show up as restricted, cannot access voicemail
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you only have the basic non-visual voicemail, you can't add access it through the voicemail app. The app is only for visual voicemail.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Kuriboshoe

Let’s get that caller id working. You mentioned that at one time your name would show up on the others caller id, when did this stop working? With no caller id block it should be transmitting. Do you have Share Name ID set up on your line? http://vz.to/1Lxhzka.
What happens when you try to access your voicemail through the voicemail option? Do you get any error messages? Please share the details.

TionnaB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Kuriboshoe

My Caller ID shows up spontaneously approximately 25% of the time when I

call other people. There is no rhyme or reason that I can discern and I

have not changed anything. Simply calling the same people I typically call,

most of the time they do not get my caller ID, occasionally they do.

Yes, I have Share ID activated on my line, but it does not work.

When I call voicemail, it says "You have reached a non-working number.

Announcement 14 Switch to 8-4"

On Thu, Jun 25, 2015 at 10:34 AM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes