Moto G to be Released Soon.!
B33
Legend

Motorola Moto G the Equivalent to the Moto X but in a Pre-Paid form is to be Released very Soon.!  that is according to the Article I found on D.L. here is the Link and Info for it..  What I think is neat about this Device it is an above par for a Prepaid device in past readings it was said to have Quality traits as Good as the Moto X..  So Hopefully this is the Case and maybe there will be case options on it as there are with Moto X 

Wrote at: 12:57am by B33

http://www.droid-life.com/2013/12/30/moto-g-in-verizon-retail-packaging-leaked-could-be-priced-at-on...

0 Likes
Re: Moto G to be Released Soon.!
Defn
Enthusiast - Level 3

Its not exactly the equivalent, its not going to run Kitkat, it also isnt able to be customized through the motomaker, you can buy new backplates if you want, at 14.99 per plate. but its going to be a solid 3G device for sure.

0 Likes
Re: Moto G to be Released Soon.!
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Defn wrote:

Its not exactly the equivalent, its not going to run Kitkat, it also isnt able to be customized through the motomaker, you can buy new backplates if you want, at 14.99 per plate. but its going to be a solid 3G device for sure.

The Moto G will be running Android 4.4 (KitKat).

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes