LED Indicator light
lbyoung

Verizon,

I think that you should bring back the LED indicator light or make it an option during your next update.... I just bought this new moto x, and I am very discouraged that you dont have the LED light... The active display is a nice feature, but when your phone is in your purse or pocket... it doesnt work!!! It was alot easier with my old droid to see the LED light, rather than having to wake your phone to check for messages!! I do like the active display but I would really like to see the LED light back as well. I am not the first person that agrees with me. The LED light was a good option on phones!!

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: LED Indicator light
B33
Legend

I think i'd miss of that as well as I've been use to one of these lights for a long time all the way back to the days when I was using a Black Berry) Side Note:  I herd that BB the company is up for Sale. Hope a good reliable company buys it.. b33 out

0 Likes
Re: LED Indicator light
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Why are you asking Verizon? Motorola and its parent company Google are the companies you should be posing your question to. They are the ones who designed and manufactured the product to be the same across multiple carriers.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes