How do I transfer photos from Gmail to a Moto X?
SubVet644
Enthusiast - Level 2

Can someone tell me how to move a photo from Gmail to my moto x 2nd gen gallery?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Transfer photo from Gmail to Moto X 2nd Gen
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Is the image in an email you received to your Gmail address? Open the Gmail application and open the email. Download the image to the phone. It is saved in the download folder.

If you have the image somewhere else, you should be more clear on what you are trying to do.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Can't you download it from the email in your Gmail account?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
SubVet644
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes, but I want to move it to my picture gallery.  The only way I can see to do this is to connect the phone to a computer and copy the picture to the camera folder.  I wanted to know if it can be down without the computer interface.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can access the phone's download folder through the Gallery application. You might have to change the view to the album view in order to see all the various photo albums (aka folders) on the phone.  You can also use a file explorer app from the Play Store to transfer the file from one folder to another.

0 Likes
SubVet644
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm in the album view, but I see no options to upload a photo into it.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Is the image in an email you received to your Gmail address? Open the Gmail application and open the email. Download the image to the phone. It is saved in the download folder.

If you have the image somewhere else, you should be more clear on what you are trying to do.

0 Likes
SubVet644
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you for your help this time and also the help you have provided for me in the past.  That was the solution!

0 Likes