Do we still count?
t8erman

I bought the XOOM and signed a contract obligating a lot of both time and money to Verizon. I love the XOOM but it does have some issues, especially after the ICS upgrade. Does anyone from Verizon monitor this forum and address our issues with Motorola or Google? I had contacted tech support a few times and I get the shrugged shoulder response.

0 Likes
Re: Do we still count?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

This community is a peer to peer forum where customer help other customers.

That being said, I hope that the support will continue for the Xoom.  I would suspect that the Xoom will get the Jelly Bean update when it does is the biggest question.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
rive
Enthusiast - Level 3

there are other Xoom forums that support the device. this forum is pretty much useless.  for any issues/tweaks/etc try the motorola forums, xda forums, or xoomforums

0 Likes
nlitend
Contributor - Level 1

The product has "issues"?  Then the manufacturer is responsible to give you an explanation, not the connectivity provider, self explanatory.  Calling the service provider is just going to get troubleshooting.  Would you complain to mcdonalds because the whopper you got at burger king had fingernails in it?

0 Likes
rall_g4
Contributor - Level 3

Whats wrong with a whopper with fingernails? As long as they are fresh let the Burger king rule.

0 Likes
nlitend
Contributor - Level 1

Free protein!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

t8erman, Don't worry cause I'm here to help.

What issues are you having with your Xoom? Did you notice these issues right after the ICS update? If so, did you already perform a hard reset http://bit.ly/v6wuXK? Sometimes this needs to be done after a major software update. 

Please post back if you are still experiencing any issues after the hard reset. I'll be more than happy to further assist you.

John B

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
t8erman

I shall give it a shot. I hesitate somewhat because all the apps and customization I've done will be lost if I do a hard reset, but then, it'll keep me off the streets for a few days. Too hot outside anyway.

Thanks again.

0 Likes