verizon ringtones
1bigdummy

can't purchace from verizon ringtones.

after I click purchase, it says  " system error please try again later error code 267

been happening for 5 days now

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: verizon ringtones
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Rather than purchasing a ringtone, you can use any .mp3 file that you have as a ringtone (just put a copy of the file in the phone's Ringtones folder in internal storage).  Free ringtones also are available from  Zedge

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're truly sorry to hear that you're having trouble purchasing Verizon Ringtones, and would love to help. Have you received any other error code besides error code 267? Could you please tell us a bit more about how you're attempting to complete the purchase? Is this through the app? If so, have you attempted to uninstall and reinstall the application?

LauraF_VZW

0 Likes
techexpert305

My cusotmer is having this issue as well. We tried two different ringtones and both give the error code 267. This only happens after you press the buy option to purchase the ringtone. This was done on the verizon tones app on the cell phone and the app is currently up to date as of 7/3/19

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Our goal is to resolve this ringtone issue. Please have your customer reach out to us directly so we can resolve this issue. JoelD_VZW

0 Likes
mjmm

Umm Joel from Verizon,

Did you ever resolve this issue for the customer? I have been dealing with it ever since purchasing my new device and it has yet to be resolved. I feel after all the years of loyalty we have shown to this company- I am really unimportant as a customer! Thank you.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Your time as our loyal customer means the world to us.  Let’s get your Ringtones working properly ASAP.  A private message has been sent to assist you further. 

SeanC_VZW

0 Likes