photos lost from second phone on account
okiearkie
Enthusiast - Level 2

My husband and I each have Moto Z phones, mine is a Force and his the Play. When we set them up at the store, only I have a gmail account so both phones were set up using it. Now, when I backed up photos from his phone to google most of them seem to have disappeared and ALL of the photos from MY phone are on his now! How can I find his photos and how can I fix it so his phone has his photos and contacts and I have mine, all separate?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: photos lost from second phone on account
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are the photos missing from his phone or are they missing from Google too?

You should create a separate Gmail account for him and set his phone up with that account and remove your Gmail account.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: photos lost from second phone on account
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We hope that you and your husband enjoy your new Moto Z devices, Okiearkie. Do you know if you and your husband had your pictures stored on the Verizon Cloud or another server? If you log into your Gmail, are you able to locate any pictures in the trash? I would recommend creating a Gmail account for your husband like Ann154 mentioned.

JoshuaT_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes