moto play z2 camera to portable storage
gabo2

On my moto play z2, I can move pictures and other media to my SD card (portable). But I can't seem to just have the camera write directly to the portable storage. Seems odd that I have to go move them every so often and it's a real pain. I can't find any place to set it to record to the portable SD storage, anyone now how to do that?

gabo

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: moto play z2 camera to portable storage
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

gabo2,

Being able to save space on your device is always recommended for the overall function of your phone. I welcome the opportunity to assist with your device storage options. To obtain the option to save your pictures taken with your camera directly to the SD/memory card, you'll just want to swipe from left-to-right while in the Camera mode. A side menu will appear and in the 'General' settings that's listed first, you'll see the Storage option in which you can change the mode from Phone storage to Memory Card. I hope this information helps. 

EbonyR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes