Re: message app icon not showing # of new text messages
KRGO5662
Enthusiast - Level 1

Fix this please!  Updates are frustrating when they change things!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being aware of how many messages you have is important kdog3ss. When did this start? What is the make/model of your phone? Do you get this problem if you use the default messaging app?
AmberF_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
kdog3ss
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have a Moto Z Force Droid. The problem is with the Messenger+ app not showing the number of texts counter. It started with the update of my phone on 8/29/17. Like everyone else on this thread, I've tried all of the suggestions and nothing has worked.

Ken

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Droid

REGCEC61
Enthusiast - Level 3

I really wish Verizon would stop with the standard empathy and just fix the

app already. Enough people have complained. *It's not user error, it's not

the phone it's the app itself!*

On Tue, Sep 12, 2017 at 12:38 PM, vzw_customer_support <

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

10-4, REGCEC61. I read you loud and clear. We have lifted this internally and are awaiting a fix.

DavidH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
REGCEC61
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thank you

On Tue, Sep 12, 2017 at 1:05 PM, vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
posies
Enthusiast - Level 3

I reported it to the Verizon link for bug reports yesterday that was suggested. Hopefully, they are working on a fix...

Vickie P

0 Likes
lovesk9
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the same problem. I am missing some important texts because of this issue. I also tried everything I could think of to resolve this problem. I will revert back to old version if this is not fixed. I have been a Verizon customer for a very, very long time and I hope that this bug is resolved soon! I have a Motorola Z Force Droid.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

lovesk9,

Thank you so much for your patience. We want this working awesome for you as well and I can assure you it is being investigated. If reverting to an older version of the app helps for the moment that is absolutely an option.

AndrewT_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I understand how important this is for you Kdog3ss. I have sent you a private message so I can further assist.

AmberF_VZW

0 Likes