Re: existing customer free phone (Moto Z Play) not being honored?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

A year is too long to go without the credits that you deserve, GJS1500. I want to make sure that this issue is resolved for you as soon as possible. I have sent a private message with a request for additional information in order to further assist you. I look forward to your reply.

LaurenC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

WILFAB62
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for your info; as I had a chat transcript of the purchase and copies of received texts from their reps indication the promo was valid, they have made me whole.

0 Likes
RUSTYWIG

I was sold a B1G1 Moto Z Play over the phone in October or November 2016. I've had several conversations with the billing Dept promising to correct my bill. It is now December 2017 and I'm still paying full price for 2 phones. Rip off.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I think the term is BOGO (Buy One Get One).

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand the importance of getting all promotions offered when purchasing a new phone Rustywig. When calling into our Customer Service Team, were they able to locate the promotion? Just to clarify was the promotion a buy one get one free Moto Z play or buy one get one half off Moto Z Play?

Thank You,

MichelleL_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT
If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
JEN74VA
Enthusiast - Level 1

Okay i just spent an hour on the phone being told that Verizon couldn’t go that far back to look at promotion... this is ridiculous I’ve been a customer for 18 years, the droid z was free but I’m being charged for it and was basically told oh well I have to pay for it- if i was gonna pay for a phone it would have been an iPhone. I don’t understand why Verizon is not honoring their promotion and just hoping people like me don’t check my bill!!!

im very disappointed with this experience and the fact that it’s all over this community- Verizon needs to step up and fix this

0 Likes
shawntej_vzw
Verizon Employee

JEN74VA,

The 18 years you've been with us is appreciated.

We understand your time is valuable and we want to ensure that you receive any promotion you qualify for.

So that we can help, what date was your Motorola Z Droid purchased?

Where was your device purchased from?

ShawnteJ_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Whatsup_12
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm with you, they did the same thing to me. I recently went to my account to do an upgrade only to find out I still owe money on the so call Free Phone. I don't believe Verzion its stores or sales people have any shame. I hope for a better deal with another carrier.

0 Likes