Re: You are unable to receive a text message due to a device restriction or insufficient funds
Konageeerl

I have the same problem

0 Likes
Re: You are unable to receive a text message due to a device restriction or insufficient funds
greekcyber
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am sorry, but how do you report yourself? SMH

0 Likes
VerizonGirl73
Enthusiast - Level 1

My phone just did the exact same thing, and I don't know why. 

0 Likes
Magicalgnome

This just happened to me and I also blocked 2 numbers through Verizon of the last couple of days. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Messaging is my main source of communication. I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with your messages. I am sure we will figure this out. What messaging application are you using? What is the make and model of your device? AmberF_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Magicalgnome, 

We don't want this to be an ongoing issue. Did anything different recently happen on your device? For example, did you update the software or download a new application to it? Which make and model phone do you have? 

LasinaJ_VZW

0 Likes
bsajbel

Currently *exact* same situation, phone, block method, etc. as @flyliz . I know who it is, and it's just great (sarcasm) to receive message after message reminding me that the person I blocked for harassing me continues to try to harass me. Useless service.

0 Likes
cb107

same.  message after identical message for the past 15 minutes (so far!)

0 Likes
lesleyjohnson
Enthusiast - Level 1

I think it's clear that the change is when you block someone on the device and/or on the verizon website.  The phone is letting you know that this person is texting you.  What I dont' understand is why Verizon thinks we would care to know that the person tried to text us.  This is new, because I have blocked people in the past and never received any notification, so if Verizon has implemented some new feature, they need to allow us to turn that off.

idrow
Enthusiast - Level 2

What the heck kind of answer is that? They should be able to figure this out on their own?  If you have nothing helpful to contribute, just don't comment.

0 Likes