Re: Why would wifi calling stop working?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TD____, we know we can assist you. However, we'll need access to your account in order to do so. We also know how extremely busy many of our customers are and we always value your time. Verizon takes protecting our customer's personal and account information very seriously. This is the reason we sent a Private Message to you. The Wi-Fi Calling feature is a very important option to have and we won't be happy until we have resolved the issue you're experiencing with it. We've also noted your reference to checking back withing an out with our team. We'd prefer that you respond to the Private Message we sent to you. That will allow our team to discuss specific info about your account. Did you receive our Private Message? - RobertC_VZW

0 Likes
zrmkec27

Same problem! I'm about to switch! It was working fine but every time it dies an upgrade it stops

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would never want to lose you and will do everything we can to help regarding your Wi-Fi Calling.  Can you give us more details about what has been happening?  When did this first start for you?

SeanC_VZW

0 Likes
mld111

I too am having a similar problem however mine has a little twist.  My wifi calling works flawlessly in airplane mode at my home.  At work, where we have terrible cell reception, when in airplane mode it only works for a short time after and turning on wifi.  I can text and make calls that are crystal clear for up to a few minutes, then the wifi calling stops working altogether.  Any ideas?  This is really frustrating.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mld111, I can see how proactive you are with your calls. Making sure your efforts are met with a resolution is crucial. Let's gather more insight. When has the Wi-Fi Calling issue first started at your work? How many minutes does it work for typically? How are others in your workplace impacted? 

AkaneM_VZW

0 Likes