Why do I have two devices in Google Restore Contacts?
j1helena

In my Moto Z Force, in Settings/Google/Restore Contacts, I have two device contacts listed, and both are Motorola-XT1650.  One shows 200 contacts and the other has 175.  If I have only one device, the XT1650, why are two listed, and can I delete one?  I have 80 contacts in my Google account when viewed on my PC.  Thanks. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why do I have two devices in Google Restore Contacts?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know the importance of having your information saved, j1helena. We wish we had information regarding Google accounts, but their services and products are completely separate from us. Typically, another device would show if you ever signed into your Google account on any smart phone. You can certainly delete the one that is not your current phone. For more information on how that second phone listed was added, it would be best to contact Google.

StevenG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Why do I have two devices in Google Restore Contacts?
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

If you've done a data reset, the device could possibly show up as a new device in your list. I believe there should also be a last used date, one would be current, the other would be older, feel free to delete the older one.

0 Likes