Why Won't My Phone Open My Notifications Folder?
Dd21988

the phone ( Moto z play) will not open the internal notification folder. I assume that the ES file manager went to default?

my question is if I uninstall the ES file manager app. Will the phone go back to using the internal folders or do I need to do something else I do not want to loose any of my files that I have kept using the ES file manager?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Notifications folder
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can remove the ES file explorer and install another file manager and not lose access to any of the folders.

In fact you should uninstall ES File Explorer. The free version is ad riddled and it tracks the usage somehow. It used to be a great application, but the software was sold to another company and the program went out favor with all the ads and questionable permissions.

I believe Motorola has a file explorer app on the Play Store that is compatible with the phone.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can remove the ES file explorer and install another file manager and not lose access to any of the folders.

In fact you should uninstall ES File Explorer. The free version is ad riddled and it tracks the usage somehow. It used to be a great application, but the software was sold to another company and the program went out favor with all the ads and questionable permissions.

I believe Motorola has a file explorer app on the Play Store that is compatible with the phone.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Dd21988

thank you

0 Likes