Why Is My Moto z Screen Blank?
SMILEYSUN1
Enthusiast - Level 1

black screen. It vibrates when I try to use my finger print and I did hear it power on. But there screen is black?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My Moro z is on but the screen is black? Nothing shows up. I heard it turn on. But nothing on the shcreen??
SMILEYSUN1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I did power off and hard reset. But because the screen is black it was a guessing game. I did co tact customer support and they are sending me a replacement under warranty. There isn't any damage. They said sometimes these things happen ? But thank you

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: My Moro z is on but the screen is black? Nothing shows up. I heard it turn on. But nothing on the shcreen??
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SMILEYSUN1,

That is definitely odd and we want to ensure that your device is working as it should. Since this began have you powered the device off and back on? See how to perform a soft reset here https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-205269/. Also, since this started has there been any damage to the device?

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
SMILEYSUN1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I did power off and hard reset. But because the screen is black it was a guessing game. I did co tact customer support and they are sending me a replacement under warranty. There isn't any damage. They said sometimes these things happen ? But thank you

0 Likes