Touch buttons on screen burnt in, phone isn't even a year old
jladd1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I got my Z Force Droid in June of 2017, and I noticed a few months ago that the home/back/menu spaces on the screen were burnt in, as well as the black bar where they usually reside. I notice it most when using a game or app that doesn't have them up constantly. Is there any way to correct this or am I just stuck with a slightly discolored screen in a few spots until I get a new phone in a year and a half? Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Touch buttons on screen burnt in, phone isn't even a year old
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can understand how having a burn mark on your phone can be a concern for anyone. With regard to the device are you able to send us a screen shot of the screen where the burn mark is shown? Is there any water or physical damage on the phone at all?

0 Likes
jladd1
Enthusiast - Level 1

There is no water or physical damage to the phone. It is the bottom half inch or so of the screen, just above where it ends and above the Moto logo and fingerprint scanner are. I'm not particularly sure how to attach a photo of the screen on here, sorry!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

A screenshot wouldn't show the burn in of the screen.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.