Recipient has insufficient funds to receive message.
MCL1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Recipient has insufficient funds to receive message.

Why do I keep getting this annoying message over and over and over???

Labels (1)
Re: Recipient has insufficient funds to receive message.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand your concern to have your messages delivered. This message could be due to the recipeint being unable to receive the message, or their service is not available. Does this message appears with all messages sent? Do you have a prepaid or postpaid account?

JavierMD_VZW

0 Likes
trockmom
Enthusiast - Level 1

I keep receiving these messages too.... the number sending and receiving are both my cell number.  Why???

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I would be asking the same question, trockmom. I'm sorry to learn of any confusion with this message you're receiving, and I'm eager to assist you. The message you're receiving seems to be letting you know that a message you sent to someone else did not go through. However, let's gather some information, to make sure we're covering all our bases. Are you able to send and receive messages with no problem? When did this begin? Please share some additional details for me, thank you. 

ChristinaB_VZW

JenzZa
Enthusiast - Level 1

I had this happening too after blocking a number.    I simply turned my phone off and back on and the problem stopped.  ( And I know it was the person I blocked trying to text me causing it ...but the restart on my phone stopped it for whatever reason -- )

CD16
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm having the same problem. I got the messages while I was sleeping and I also got a message from a person I blocked. I went thru and checked to make sure I still have that number blocked and I do. 

ka21170
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have blocked people in the past and never had this happen until I blocked my first number after the newest galaxy update. I'm going to try turning my phone off & back on to see if that works for me too.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Making sure you have the right plan to use while traveling or calling Canada is very important ka21170. We can help with your Go-Unlimited plan features. You can call Canada and Mexico. If more than 50% of your talk, text and data in a 60-day period in Canada and Mexico services can be suspended. There is Unlimited calling to Mexico and Canada. If you're physically in Canada and Mexico using over half could change the terms of your international plan. 

Does this information help? 

KinquanaH_VZW

0 Likes
davidwhite2542
Enthusiast - Level 1

My Verizon call filter app was blocking one of my contacts. (My Girlfriend!!! LOL) 

So what I did was search for her phone number in the app, and unblock it.

That solved the problem for me! Hopes this helps!

David White
kimaustin22
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello. Were you ever able to get these to stop? I am having the exact same issue. It’s driving me crazy! Any help is appreciated!