Phone doesn't work in my car.
BRIGLO30

My husband and I both have a Motorola z force droid. His works perfectly with my traverse and mine will not work with the voice commands.  Any suggestions? Settings on the phone seem to be the same.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Phone doesn't work in my car.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BRIGLO30, being hands-free while on the road is very important. We always support safety. We're here to help you. Have you specifically tested the voice commands with your husbands phone? Did this feature ever work? Have you made any changes to your phone?

MarcusS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
BRIGLO30

My husbands works great with the voice commands he uses it all the time....MINE will not and hasn't ever worked.  I can see my contacts through the car but it will not work but doesn't recognize them with the voice feature ( ex. Call Brian).

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BRIGLO30 all those details are very helpful. Since his is working so well, I am sure we can get yours working as well.  Have you tried un-pairing and repairing your Droid (settings-bluetooth-touch and hold your car's Bluetooth name and delete/remove) and car Here are some instructions on how to repair https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-209313/ ?

Verizon_Customer_Support

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the  Correct Answer  button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes