My phone shuts off when it is unpluged, the shows a yellow triangle with a little dot above it. Then you plug it back in and it may show it has as muc
FM20

My phone shuts off when it is not plugged in, then it shows a yellow triangle with a little red dot above it. Then you plug it back in it may have up to 98% charge,

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My phone shuts off when it is unpluged, the shows a yellow triangle with a little dot above it. Then you plug it back in and it may show it has as
tbint62
Contributor - Level 2

FM20 

It is a electronic device. It sounds like it has a defect. Must trouble shoot hardware, software.

Shutdown the phone and take the battery out for 5 minutes. Then with phone unplugged, put battery back in and start it. Depending on the out come you may have to take additional steps. 

There is a hole lot of things a tech needs to know before a determination on defect. 

0 Likes
Re: My phone shuts off when it is unpluged, the shows a yellow
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh no we don't want your phone to shut off. I am sure I can help. How long has this been going on? Have you tried a different charger? Has there been any physical or moisture damage to the phone? AmberF_VZW

0 Likes