Moto power Calendar app does not update to next date
Rachel52

My brand new Moto power phone's built-in calendar app does not adjust datw unless I reboot the device.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Moto power Calendar app does not update to next date
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Congrats on your new phone, Rachel52! It's important for your calendar to sync correctly, we're here to help. To make sure we're on the same page, are you seeing yesterday's date on the calendar app unless you reboot your phone? You mentioned the built-in calendar app. Are you referring to the Google calendar? Are you able to use calls, text, and data when not connected to WiFi?

LaurenC_VZW

0 Likes
Rachel52

Thanks.

Yes, I'm referring to the Google calendar app.  The desktop icon shows the date of my last reboot, whether it's been 1 day or a week that has gone by.

Interestingly, after I close the app the correct date appears for 1 second, then reverts to last date of reboot.

I'd appreciate help with this.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the details, Rachel52. Has this always been an issue since you got this new phone? Have you checked to make sure that all the apps in Google Play Store are up to date? Is the software up to date on the phone as well? KevinR_VZW

0 Likes
Rachel52

Yes, yes and yes.

Problem continues.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate the details. To clarify, have you also uninstalled, then reinstalled the app as well? CourtneyM_VZW 

0 Likes