Re: Moto Z Force Droid extreme battery drain since Oreo update
hootfish71
Enthusiast - Level 2

I went to Motorola's web site and did a review of the phone. Gave it a one Star, the lowest.  Maybe if they start getting bad reviews they will do something?

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

hootfish71, we are saddened to see you are having battery life issues with your Motorola device. We want to help. Please elaborate, since when have you had this issue? Did this occur after the Oreo update as well? Any other problems that you have encountered?

Gilberto_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Bencook1
Enthusiast - Level 1

How many people have to have THE SAME complaint before you knock it off with the robo-answers??!! this Update has RUINED our phones and no one will acknowledge it! You're a bunch of crooks.

DIGMYSHOVEL
Enthusiast - Level 3

We need to keep it going! I hate to fold and buy another phone because they decided it was time to kill it but this is ridiculous, I've been with Verizon since 2001 and I've just about at my ends, I got 3 lines and no respect looking into cheaper options

Content modified as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

mbrooke1215
Enthusiast - Level 3

No one will acknowledge it or do anything about it and it is very frustrating. It is a shame shame shame that customers have to be screaming at the top of their lungs to be heard, and yet even still to no resolution.

My husband, his Galaxy S5 just wore out, started acting crazy, hes had his for like 4 years. Well, his company is getting him a new phone, and it will Not be another SSung

I feel the same way too, exasperated. Thank you for putting it out there!            

0 Likes
hootfish71
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have given up.  I went to an old phone for now but I am trying to get the word out to go to Motora and give it a bad review!!!!  Maybe just Maybe they will do something if they get enough bad reviews    

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Bencook1, we always want your device working perfectly.  Let’s turn this around.  Can you tell us more about your specific issue as we want to troubleshoot each case individually?

Sean_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

hootfish71,

I completely understand taking the solution of using a different device, I know that this is a troubling situation. One recommendation I can make is using the following link to stay up to date with Motorola's future updates, including Android Pie, which will be the next version to arrive for the device: http://spr.ly/6580DxHJ2

Colin_VZW

0 Likes
sky123
Enthusiast - Level 1

Having the same problem. Except not only does this happen but my phone shuts off  and i have trouble turning it back on. Since they upgraded this phone sucks. You guys need to fix this

DIGMYSHOVEL
Enthusiast - Level 3

Same here I can be at 75% on a phone call and it powers down, will not turn back on (shows 0%) , plug it in and it will be at 60ish % in a few minutes and power on....I basically have a cord phone now

It really hates the camera also