Moto Z Force 1 wont stay connected to bluetooth, choppy sounds if it does, have tried everything! Store is clueless
nealj121

My Droid Moto Z Force has been having serious and VERY FRUSTRATING PROBLEMS VERZION with Bluetooth connections recently.

I have multiple pairs of Bluetooth headphones as well as a car I use the phone in. Nothing will stay connected, if it does connect the sound is all choppy then disconnects. This is across all apps.

The following has been attempted fix -

• Bluetooth app cache resets
  • Network Resets
  • Recovery Mode Cache Partition wipes
  • Factory Resets

The stores solution, send another phone. Then send another.

Incase the Verizon person skims this, YES I have done factory resets, YES I have done cache resets (including RECOVERY MODE), YES I have done network resets, and YES I have done the quick Bluetooth app resets.

Verizon store has even replaced my phone. WHAT are the chances this would happen again with the replacement in less than 2 weeks? I am so happy to have Verizon tech right now, its so great! The only thing preventing me from throwing it at a wall is the THIRD replacement on its way !!!

Yeah I am angry.

I blame Nougat for this 100% since this started around an update for it. Wheres Oreo to fix this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Moto Z Force 1 wont stay connected to bluetooth, choppy sounds if it does, have tried everything! Store is clueless
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I regret the inconvenience this has caused as we always want to see you have the best device experience. I appreciate you taking the steps that you have so far. You mentioned the current phone worked well for 2 weeks. Were any new apps or updates re-added to the phone in this time frame? Have you automatically restored your apps after completing the previous factory data resets?

0 Likes
Re: Moto Z Force 1 wont stay connected to bluetooth, choppy sounds if it does, have tried everything! Store is clueless
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

neelj121, I depend on my phone to stay connected to my Bluetooth devices. I can understand how frustrating it can be to have it disconnect. Are you trying to pair one device at a time? Are all the other devices off when it disconnects? What model devices are you trying to pair with your smartphone?

AlbertoR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes