Moto Voice
dmcrowell

Hi.  I recently set up my moto voice and found that it interferes with Google.  When I went to the Verizon store they disabled my moto voice but now my calls and texts are not announced when I am driving.  I am looking for a solution so I can have that feature back.  Before, I could use Google voice and had the calls and texts announced. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Moto Voice
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dmcrowell,

Having the phone read out calls or texts is a safe way to enjoy your phone while on the road, so let's take a look at getting it back. Normally you'd want to stick with one voice option at a time, as you've experienced with Ok Goolge and Moto Voice already. If you'd like to go back to Moto Voice, turn off Ok Goolge first. In the application list on your phone, looke for "Google Settings," then choose Search & Now > Voice > Ok Google to turn it off.

After this is done, go back to your application list and there should be one simply called "Moto" to tap on. That would then give you a new menu that will let you select "Voice" and follow the prompts to activate it once more. Let us know how that goes for you.

RussellM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes