Re: Missing text message photos
RonaPJ

Yes.

0 Likes
RonaPJ

Sorry, answer should have been never tried. It would delete stock photos you can query.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for those additional details RonaPJ. To be sure I am completely understanding, the photos are only deleted if you do not save them in your gallery. If you save the photos to your gallery, then you do not lose them. Is that correct? What is the available memory on your device?

Verizon_Customer_Service

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
NoChat

Attention Verizon associates, this problem is big. Judging by all the contributors, it's a widespread problem. All our pics disappear that were sent to us in Messenger+. Tell the engineers: there's a bug!

This is so annoying, I'm throwing my new Moto in the trash, gonna buy me a iPhone.

0 Likes
Martyrize

I as well am having this same issue, using a Moto Z Play. Pictures I send and receive from one of my contacts, who also uses +Message, disappear from just the text message and are not listed under the photos/videos tab for our message history on the +Message app. If it is a picture I send, or a picture they send to me and I save them, they do remain in my phones gallery, but they disappear from +Message app. I also tried locking the pictures, in which they still disappeared. I have substantial amount of memory space on my phone, so memory should, by all means, not be a problem. With all of the replies here, and the possible many other people having this issue that aren't savvy to internet forum posting, this problem does sound like its not localized to a few dozen people. I'll be going to my closest Verizon store to see what they say and to also mention that many others are having this problem.

0 Likes
vyoe69

I have the same problem with my Moto Z Play 2 and all the people with iPhones are the ones who's pictures are deleted within 24-36 hours but all Android messages aren't deleted. If that isn't a big clue to fix the communication between the different phones, I don't know what is?! Please check the systems compatibility. Fix this!

0 Likes
LYNBAC33

Both my husband and I have Moto Z Force phones and photos that he's texted to me using Messages+ are disappearing. So it's not just from iPhones.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

LYNBAC33, I'm alarmed to hear that you are experiencing issues with your picture messages disappearing. Let's get this resolved, so you can be confident that your information is not being lost. Please go to the Play Store, and search for the Messages+ app. Uninstall and reinstall the application, and power the phone off and back on. Once this is done, please try again and see if the pictures go back to normal and stay loaded on the device.

MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
GAMELON377

I have the same problem with my droid!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

GAMELON377, we want to make sure we are helping all of our customers protect those precious memories. Tell us more about the specific problems you are having? When did they start? 

Ralpht_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes