Re: Missing text message photos
Double-0

Message +. Seems to be certain contacts, not all.

⁣Sent from TypeApp ​

0 Likes
RichardLA

Message + happens with all contacts

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We’re committed to resolve this picture messaging issue, Double-0. Please delete the Message+ application from your phone, then power off/on and download the application again from the Play Store and test.

AntonioC_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Double-0

That appears to have worked. Thanks

⁣Sent from TypeApp ​

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is great to hear, Double-0. Please let us know if you have any other issues with this and we will assist you.

JoshuaT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
RonaPJ

I am having the same problems as others.  I have done as you suggested with the uninstall/install but my photos have not returned.  They cannot be found on my Verizon cloud, Google photos or in my device's gallery.  Any assistance is appreciated.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I really appreciate you trying those extra steps, RonaPJ. With each circumstance unique, I’d like to find out a bit more about exactly what you’re experiencing. Can you tell me more about the steps you’re taking when you notice photos are gone from Message+? Which of the Motorola devices are you using? If you see the picture in your message and save it, does it remain in your gallery after it disappears from your message thread?

Thank you
JenniferH_VZW
Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Double-0

If I saved them they stayed in the gallery. I uninstalled or disabled my messenger + and updates, then reinstalled. It has been working correctly ever since.

⁣Sent from TypeApp ​

0 Likes
RonaPJ

Hello,

I have a Moto Z force phone. Around the beginning to mid August, I noticed some of my messages and photos were missing from my phone. I thought it was something I had done unknowingly until a friend mentioned she was having the same problem. I tried to restore messages from SD card and online but was unsuccessful. Photos sent or received are not in main gallery or message+. This has happened to me several times. The last time I lost them, my phone powered down completely because I hadn't recharged the phone. I looked on your website at the troubleshooting section and noticed others had the same issue. I did as a fellow representative suggested such as uninstalling the app, shut down the phone, restart and reinstall the app. This didn't work so I contacted tech support. Photos remain if I save them to the device. Any information you can provide is appreciated.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@RonaPJ

Thanks for providing me more details of what you’re experiencing with your Motorola Moto Z Force device and the Verizon Messages (Message+) text application. Let’s take a closer look.

I understand this is happening while using the Verizon Messages text application. Is this happening also using the stock text messaging application called “Messenger” on your device?

AnthonyTa_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes