MOTO Z ISSUES
MATSONINDIANA

every since an update 2 updates ago my Moto z has had issues that it never had before. the phone app will close and not reopen at times after a call in placed and the only way to hang up with whoever I called is to restart my phone. this has been happening for awhile I have been waiting hopefully for a fix but none had arrived. Also with the same app if I am scrolling through recent calls the app will just close out and I have to reopen it and same thing happens again a little further down the call list. also some time I go to make a call enter the number and press the phone button to make the call and nothing happens just says dialing but never dials.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: MOTO Z ISSUES
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MATSONINDIANA, 

Updates are intended to improve your experience, so we're sorry to learn that you're having issues with the the phone app. Let's figure out what's going on. Are you only having an issue with the phone app or are other apps impacted? When the app closes on it's on, do you get an error message? Please confirm the software version you have installed in your phone. To get this info, go to Settings > About phone > Build number. 

ShawnteJ_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes