I am being charged $10 for asurion.What is that?
raquel438

What is asurion?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I am being charged $10 for asurion.What is that?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader
0 Likes
boringusername
Master - Level 1

It's the insurance

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

it has a high deductable but cheaper than buying a new phone.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Raquel438, Equipment protection can help repair a cracked screen for select smartphones, subject to parts availability, or replace your device if it's ever lost, stolen, damaged or defective after the manufacturer warranty expires. And if you choose a protection option that includes Tech Coach, it can provide support for almost anything that your device connects to. Below you'll find information about each equipment protection program and how to get the most value out of any level of coverage you may have. For more information, please feel free to review these links: http://spr.ly/6605EUQWz and http://spr.ly/6606EUQWM Does this information help to resolve your concerns today? 

TakendraW_VZW

0 Likes
boringusername
Master - Level 1

@bearone21 wrote:

it has a high deductable but cheaper than buying a new phone.

Insurance is a ripoff and if you make claim you're not getting a new phone you get a refurb so you're comparing apples and oranges. A good case and keeping a back up is the best insurance. Say after 16 months you break your phone. $10X16=$160 +$150 dedectable=$310. Even if you got one of those $1000 phones you're remaining payments would be $333. I'd rather pay the extra $23 and upgrade to a brand new phone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

bearone21 It's important you know exactly what you are being charged for. Asurion is the insurance company that provides protection for your investment. Does this help?DoloresK_VZW

0 Likes