Google Play Music plays music with no audio on Moto Z play
VENOM168

Two of the phones on our account are having difficulty in playing music.  The device shows the music is playing but there is no music coming from the phone.  If we go to a Google Play channel (not one we created it will play.  After that it will sometimes play the music downloaded to the device.  Sometimes we have to clear the cache and it will work.  We have the latest system update 7.1.1 and google play music has been updated to the latest version.  Anyone else having these problems?  I choose these phones based on our experience with Moto X thinking the quality would continue but theses phones have been less impressive to say the least.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Google Play Music plays music with no audio on Moto Z play
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks  for the details, let's see what's causing the problem. When did the issue begin? Has either phone been exposed to any physical or water damage?

0 Likes
Re: Google Play Music plays music with no audio on Moto Z play
VENOM168

No.  I recently had the 7.1.1 update and it started after that.  However the third phone on my account (mine) has also had the update and I haven't noticed the effect.  It seems to start after the phone has been turned off.  If we go into the setting of play music and refresh it starts working on one affected phone.  On the second phone it sometimes requires that we clear the cache or play a station on it and then it will play the downloaded music.

0 Likes