Does the Moto Z Droid have Phone Book Access Profile?
lb0856
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am trying to get my Plantronics Voyager Legend to announce calls using Caller ID, and my Plantronics support person said that the phone has to have Phone Book Access Profile, and it looks like this phone does not.  Any ideas?

Lori

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Does the Moto Z Droid have Phone Book Access Profile?
lb0856
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks for your response.  The Bluetooth headset is working OK - I can't say it is great, since I often have trouble with people losing me.  I've been using the same model headset for almost 10 years, and until about a year ago, loved it.  Back on a older phone, with the similar model headset, it used to announce callers.  I think it has been over 2 years where it hasn't, and I've suffered with it.  I finally decided to look into it, and from my contact with lenovo support, it looks as though the phone doesn't support it.  Very frustrating.  Maybe I'll look into a different headset!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Making sure you can use your Bluetooth device the way you need to is a must, lb0856. This seems a bit outside our scope of support. We would be able to assist if your Bluetooth wasn’t working in general, but specific features would need to go to the device manufacturer. You can contact them here: https://mobilesupport.lenovo.com/us/en/ContactUs

Is your Bluetooth headset working? Was this working on a different device?

JosephE_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
lb0856
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks for your response.  The Bluetooth headset is working OK - I can't say it is great, since I often have trouble with people losing me.  I've been using the same model headset for almost 10 years, and until about a year ago, loved it.  Back on a older phone, with the similar model headset, it used to announce callers.  I think it has been over 2 years where it hasn't, and I've suffered with it.  I finally decided to look into it, and from my contact with lenovo support, it looks as though the phone doesn't support it.  Very frustrating.  Maybe I'll look into a different headset!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We’re glad to hear that you were able to contact Lenovo support, lb0856. It sounds like your current headset has earned its retirement after a decade of dedication to keeping you connected and informed. You can view our lineup of Bluetooth headsets here: https://www.verizonwireless.com/accessories/headsets/

JosephE_VZWFollow us on TWITTER @VZWSupportIf my  response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button  under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our  conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!! 

0 Likes