Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
Connecting hearing aids
AlA49

How do I connect hearing aids to my Moto Z Droid ?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Connecting hearing aids
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, AlA49. Your hearing aid manufacturer will be able to tell you how to connect your hearing aid to your phone. The instructions for the phone end of the process are here: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-205175/ .

0 Likes
AlA49

Hello Matthew,

Thank you for getting back to me. First, the link above ending in

205175 does not work. Secondly, a question - by checking the hearing aid

box in the phone settings menu, what does that do ??? Thank you for your

timely response. Regards - AlA49

On Mon, Mar 26, 2018 at 5:26 PM vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you opened the link from the email notification of the post in the Verizon Wireless Community forum, that might be where the link gets broken. It works for me opening them on the forum.

Bluetooth Discovery Mode - Moto Z Droid Edition / Force | Verizon Wireless

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

AIA49, I apologize that the link we provided did not work. We understand how important it is for you to be able to connect your hearing aid to your Moto Z Droid. Please Tap on the Phone icon and then tap on the three Black stacked up circles located on the upper right-hand side of the screen. Now tap on Settings then on Accessibility and then tap on Hearing aids. Tap on the Hearing Aids switch to turn it ON (Green). Turning on the Hearing Aid setting will help you get clear sound. Please let us know if the information I provided was helpful. 

-JacobV_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
AlA49

Thank you for the information, I tried that already and it didn't seem to

make much of a difference. At least no I know I've done everything I could

possible do. Regards - AlA49

On Thu, Mar 29, 2018 at 10:13 AM vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It’s our pleasure, AlA49. If there’s anything else, then we’re always here to lend a hand.

-DavidH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes