Can't zoom camera and can't delete photos!
Mrsmteuscher

The camera has changed, I can't zoom in when taking a photo.  Also I can't delete photos.  I get a message that says Google photos doesn't have access to my sd card.   This just started happening.  I went through a bunch of setting permissions etc but can't figure it out.  And the camera not zooming is huge.  What is going on?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can't zoom camera and can't delete photos!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to enjoy your camera is important Mrsmteucher,

Updates are meant to enhance. Along with that features and settings can change. Let's tackle your concerns one at a time. What happens when you use the following link as your guide to zoom: http://spr.ly/6588DwyFO

KatiM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Mrsmteuscher

I talked to someone about this on Sunday. It took us an hour and a half,

and we had to restore my phone to default, but were finally able to fix

things. His name was Mark and he was very good.

Your online customer help however is horrible. My message was three days

ago and you are just now paying attention to it. Plus it took me almost an

hour of searching to even know where to put the question. I would never

use this again.

Also just FYI, the zoom function is not a pinch to zoom but just up or

down. Learned that after the restore, the camera initially used the pinch

method, then switched to up and down for whatever random reason.

On Tue, Apr 17, 2018, 8:54 AM vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know your time is valuable and I apologize for the inconvenience because we certainly  want you to enjoy your VZW experience. Thanks for the update, I'm glad the issue is resolved and your feedback is greatly appreciated. The community forums offer peer to peer support.  We offer our customers the chance to help one another before we interject. However, if you need immediate assistance please reach out to us via Chat or Social Media: http://spr.ly/6580DwqcQ . I hope you enjoy the rest of your day, we're here if you need us. 

Ayani_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes