Android 10 Update Moto Z4
kurt_stephens
Enthusiast - Level 2

Has anybody with a Verizon Z4 got the Android IOS 10 up date pushed to them yet?  I can't seem to get it to hook me up OTA or WiFi.  Says I am up to date on PDFS29.105-74-10 02/17/2020.  Verizon support? Anybody?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Android 10 Update Moto Z4
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for reaching out kurt_stephens It is hard to say when you will be prompted for the update. They are typically rolled out incrementally. Your phone will alert you when it is ready.

RosanneM_VZW

View solution in original post

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@kurt_stephens wrote:

Has anybody with a Verizon Z4 got the Android IOS 10 up date pushed to them yet?  I can't seem to get it to hook me up OTA or WiFi.  Says I am up to date on PDFS29.105-74-10 02/17/2020.  Verizon support? Anybody?

I have the moto z4 and when checking for update it says:

"Your device is up-to-date

Android version 9

Current version: PDFS29.105-74-10

Security patch level: January 1, 2020"

Could be the Android 10 you're referring to isn't ready for our Verizon moto z4's yet.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
kurt_stephens
Enthusiast - Level 2

https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/motorola-moto-z4-update/

I got a message that said I could update and it was available on 3/31/20...guess I'll keep waiting.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for reaching out kurt_stephens It is hard to say when you will be prompted for the update. They are typically rolled out incrementally. Your phone will alert you when it is ready.

RosanneM_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks, have you restarted the phone since then? If not, I would encourage that you do and wait a full minute, then power it back on. 

RosanneM_VZW

0 Likes
amjacobs777

Well, after waiting what seemed like forever, I finally got my Android 10 update this morning. It must have been available sometime after I turned on my phone this morning because I did a manual check and it was there. I checked several of my most used apps and everything appears to be working fine after the update.

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@amjacobs777 wrote:

Well, after waiting what seemed like forever, I finally got my Android 10 update this morning. It must have been available sometime after I turned on my phone this morning because I did a manual check and it was there. I checked several of my most used apps and everything appears to be working fine after the update.

Just checked my Moto Z4 for updates and the new one is available and I'm installing it.  QDF30.130-42-1

If this issue is resolved, you might mark your thread answered.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

amjacobs777, thank you for keep us posted. So glad to learn that everything appears to b working fine after the update. TionnaB_VZW

0 Likes
kurt_stephens
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes, I too got the update this morning (4-17-20) and it is installed.  Thanks.

0 Likes