my lg g3 touch screen isn't working. I'm unable to swipe any of the icons. If i get a call, i can answer it and even press the hang up icon. on
impala516

My touch screen on my LG G3 isn't working. I can't swipe any of the icons. If I receive a call, I can answer it and even press the hang up icon. But i can't make a call, or a text, or use any feature that requires swiping an icon to access it. Which is just about anything. I didn't drop it, or get it wet. It just stopped.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: my lg g3 touch screen isn't working. I'm unable to swipe any of the icons. If i get a call, i can answer it and even press the hang up icon. on
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

impala516

Having a functional touchscreen is very important for our phones! Was there anything in particular going on when the screen stopped working? Any new updates or applications? What happens when you remove the battery and turn the device back on?

ChristopherM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes