missed call reminder
PAULAMARIE74

I used to have a missed call reminder that would alert me to missed calls. Now all of a sudden that's not working. I've looked for days all over my phone & can't figure out how to get that reminder back so that I can be alerted to missed calls. I have an LG G3 android phone. Thank you for your help.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: missed call reminder
JohnB_VZW
Verizon Employee

We are always here to help Paula. I know how important it is to make sure you receive all your notifications.

When did you stop receiving the missed call notifications? Does this only happen while connected to WiFi? If you drag down the status bar Access Notification Panel - LG G3 | Verizon Wireless are you still not seeing the notifications?

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
PAULAMARIE74

I still get the notification on the screen, but I had it set up to beep at me with a reminder every 2 min that I had a missed call. Since last week that is not working. The only way for me to know if I have a missed call is to look at the screen. I have my text messages set up that way. If I'm not with my phone when I get a text it keeps beeping every 2 mins until I clear the alert. So I have no audible notification I missed a call. I didn't do anything to the settings or anything else, it just quit working and now I can't find anything in my phone to set an audible alert for missed calls.

0 Likes
yarelim_vzw
Verizon Employee

PAULAMARIE74,

We appreciate you working with us in efforts to get your notification back up. We would not want you to miss any important calls. I want us to reset your phone’s settings. No need to worry about losing important information. This reset will only adjusting settings to original settings. Click on the link for steps on how to complete https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-113037/ .

YareliM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes