can't send video message
dafish
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've tried lowering the quality of the video and tried using different messaging apps (stock and hangouts) but every time I try to send a video message, I get an error, "Video is too large for MMS message."  I've even tried to send a 2 second video and get the same error.  I just had a friend with an iphone send me a video and I received it and it played no problem (lower quality than the actual video though) and I was able to forward it back to her through hangouts with no problem.  She received the low quality version that I got.  Then I tried saving it and attaching it to an MMS back to her through Hangouts and it sent without a problem (low quality).  So I checked the size of the file she sent me and it's 255kb and about 12 seconds long.  The size of a 5 second video I tried to send but couldn't was 8.3 MB and that's with low quality settings.  Can anyone please tell me what I'm doing wrong and how to send a video on this fancy new LG G3 phone on the best high speed wireless network? Thanks in advance

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: can't send video message
dafish
Enthusiast - Level 2

Disregard.  Figured it out.

0 Likes