Who's LG G3 issues still persist?
Blcst
Enthusiast - Level 1

How many people still have issues with SD cards not being found since the last update for the G3?  I've put a new card in with no resolution to the problem. I has a perfectly working phone until this last update and of course, I can't roll it back. 

Based on the comments, this seems to be a wider spread issue that VZ should fix. Or they can give me a new phone.

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Who's LG G3 issues still persist?
loriannwis60

I just started having this issue today.  But prior to this I am having the issue with the Blue tooth problem and the battery drain.  This upgrade has been a nightmare.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Loriannwis60,

We want you to have a device that is working flawlessly. What issues are you having with bluetooth? How long is the battery lasting?

DerekR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
CAWNTY

A few weeks ago I too, suddenly had the "No SIM" message. I went, and after way too much ado at my local Verizon store (Will NOT go there again, will find a different one from now on) Had the sim replaced.  Today, it suddenly did the same thing. Not due an upgrade until next month. I'm on the road a lot for my job, this undependable phone is killing, me.  So, not sure what to do about this headache of a phone I have fought with for various reasons for 2 long years. But why pay extra for an upgrade on an obviously defective phone. Apparently this SIM thing is common on this phone from what I read.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

CAWNTY a phone I can depend on is a must for me. Let's make sure you can rely on yours always. So that we can take a closer look, I have sent you a Private Message.

RosanneM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes