When do I get the LG G5 nougat update?
STEFEE1

When in the world are we going to get the nougat update for our lg g5. I mean come on, Sprint, t-mobile and even US Cellular have gotten the update. The most expansive network in the industry. This is pretty pathetic!

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: LG G5 nougat
STEFEE1

I think we as Verizon customers should file a suit to get security updates in a more timely fashion. In addition to not getting the nougat update we also haven't gotten our November security update from Google. We pay good money to Verizon to not be better taken care of as customers.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello STEFEE1,

I completely understand that you anticipate updates to your device. I am so sorry, but I don't have information on a date for you. You can always stay in the loopby visiting our News Center. Please visit news.vzw.com This site is updated on a regular basis, so I would recommend bookmarking it on your device.

Thanks,

ChristinaB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader
0 Likes
STEFEE1

Yeah I just saw it, downloaded and installed. The jury is still out. Got pretty hot at first. I had to turn it off to cool it down it got so hot. I am still trying to figure out as to why Verizon keeps loyal customers in the dark as to when updates for their phones are coming to them. Verizon can learn something from Apple in this respect. I am not one huge fan of either phone as I am a fan on tech in general but Apple Kris users are kept in the know and not wondering if their devices that they are spending a lot of money on are getting updated or not. I like the freedom Android gives you so I'm not going back any time soon, I am just venting. Let your customers that are spending a lot of money on your products know when they can expect updates and such. I find it really ignorant that Verizon thinks they can treat their customers like this and have it not effect their bottom line in the long run.

0 Likes