Trouble charging phone.
Holmesx2
Enthusiast - Level 2

All of a sudden when I plug my phone in to charge, it will turn switch back and forth between charging and not charging. If I pick up the phone to use it while plugged in, I can't do a thing because it's constantly beeping on/off. If Ihave it plugged in and just sitting on the table and I'm not even touching it...it will at times do the same thing. It's not the charging cord,  Any ideas? VERY frustrating. I did just do the update a few days ago...but I can't truly say whether the problem happened because of the update. Might be coincidental.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Trouble charging phone.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can imagine the frustration you are having with charging your device, Holmesx2. Let's work on this together. You said you know that it is not the cord. Have you tried another cord? Have you tried another outlet? Do you see anything in your charging port? Does the port seem loose?

RobinD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes