Things Needed For New LG STYLO 4
dogcatperson

I have a new unlocked LG STYLO 4 smartphone that I purchased from Best Buy with Verizon Wireless service.  I need to know the steps to do three things that I want to have for my phone.  First my email messages load to my phone through my Outlook Mobile app.  I want to set an automatic parameter on my phone that will delete all of my messages if they are more than something three or 30 days old.  Second I am trying to find a LG exercise physical activity app that is similar to what Samsung has.  Third I have a very small and difficult to see symbol at the top of my home screen that shows I received voice messages on my phone.  I want to have a regular size icon on my home screen showing that I have received voice mail messages.  Thanks in advance for any help that you can give for these three things.    

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Things Needed For New LG STYLO 4
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Check the settings for your outlook account to see if you have it auto delete emails. 

Have you looked Google Fit application? 

An unlocked unbranded device isn't compatible with the Verizon Wireless Visual Voicemail feature and application. The small tape reel symbol in the notification bar is for the basic non-visual voicemail and is the only way to notify you have a new voicemail. If you pull down the notification shade there should be a larger notification for voicemail that can't be removed until you listen to the voicemail. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Things Needed For New LG STYLO 4
bearone21
Legend

for larger icons, settings/accessibility & they'll all be large.

0 Likes