There are too many problems with my LG G3 that started after Verizon pushed updates in February and more problems in August 8. Took phone into Verizon store and the guy screwed up my pics and calander, and then said I had to get a memory card to back up
fladave54

There are too many problems with my LG G3 that started after Verizon pushed updates in February and more problems in August 8. Took phone into Verizon store and the guy screwed up my pics and calander, and then said I had to get a memory card to back up my phone, and then reset it to factory state. I thought thats what Verizon Cloud is for. Why should I have to troubleshoot my phone when your updates wrecked it. In fact both our phones are screwed up after the updates.

Texting is crippled.  Gmail no send or recieve.  Wi fi signal drop outs continously with every wi fi access point.  Cant text pics or links.  No confirmation of sent text.  Cant install apps.  Cant update apps.  Cant sync google apps.  Verizon email app stopped working after Feb update. These are all phone problems.  They exist using wi fi or wireless data.  WHAT DOES WORK IS  THE PHONE, FIREFOX, CHROME, INTERNET ACCESS.   GOOGLE WORKS BUT NOT GMAIL.    GMAIL WORKS FROM MY PC.   I WOULD DUMP VERIZON TODAY EXCEPT I HAVE 5 MONTHS TO GO ON MY PLAN.  YOUR STORE HAVE IDIOTS WORKING THERE.   YOUR UPDATES CRIPPLED MY PHONES AND YOU REFUSE TO TROUBLESHOOT AND FIX THEM.   IN 6 MONTHS ATT WILL GET MY ACCOUNT.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: There are too many problems with my LG G3 that started after Verizon pushed updates in February and more problems in August 8. Took phone into Verizon store and the guy screwed up my pics and calander, and then said I had to get a memory card to back
kathy65793
Master - Level 1

Have you cleared the cache on it?

0 Likes