The Marshmallow update for the LG G3 has caused major problems. My phone now reboots unexpectedly. It has massive power drains, I am having to charge my phone more often. And there is problems with Blue tooth connectivity.
loriannwis60

Since the update my phone reboots all by itself.  The button on the back to bring the phone to life is not responding, I have to push it several times to get it to work.  The blue tooth connectivity with my Basis by Peak stopped working and will not work until they can find a solution with LG, which I'm told could take weeks, not days.  Also it seems my phones battery life drains a lot quicker than it did before.  from all of the discussions, nobody seems to be able to fix any of this, or even get LG to admit there is an issue.  Can't we uninstall the Marshmallow update and go back to Lollipop?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: The Marshmallow update for the LG G3 has caused major problems. My phone now reboots unexpectedly. It has massive power drains, I am having to charge my phone more often. And there is problems with Blue tooth connectivity.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry to hear you're having so many issues with your phone after the software update loriannewi60. I know its upsetting to have so many issues but we are here to help. Here is a link with our trouble-shooting assistant to help with some of the issues vz.to/1EWJ1En . Please keep us posted.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: The Marshmallow update for the LG G3 has caused major problems. My phone now reboots unexpectedly. It has massive power drains, I am having to charge my phone more often. And there is problems with Blue tooth connectivity.
loriannwis60

No this does not help. These are just general videos, my issues stem from

the update from lollipop to marshmallow. And there is no, correct answer

button to click on.

On Mar 18, 2016 8:56 AM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry those steps didn't work for you loriannwis60. Have you tried a factory reset on your device?

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
loriannwis60

Factory reset won't do any good. Don't you get it? It's the marshmallow

os. The issues will still be there because of the marshmallow os..

On Mar 20, 2016 12:52 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes