Re: SD card unmounts on LG G3
bolski
Enthusiast - Level 3

Has there been any progress in what the solution is for this issue? Still without my SD card. And please, do not make it that we have to upgrade to a new phone. The OTA is what broken the SD card from working, I'm sure of it since Safe mode, it works fine. And I've rebooted after doing a complete factory reset, and in normal mode, the issue continues on. So either an update to a stock application has caused it, or something else with the 49A OTA.

I've been a loyal VZW customer for over 10 years, but with this latest issue, and depending on the solution provided, I'm going to consider moving to a new provider as this is not acceptable.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate your loyalty with us bolski. I'm sorry you continue to have issues with your SD card. How long have you had this issue? Have you tried  a new SD card?

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vincemango
Enthusiast - Level 2

Has there been a solution to this problem yet? Ever since my phone was updated to 4BA, I've been experiencing this exact issue. The SD card keeps unmounting unexpectedly and I cannot access my media. Tried formatting the card both on the phone and on my PC. The issue persists. Then I tried another SD card. Same issue. Today I Went into the Verizon store and told one of the associates about it. He informed me that since I don't have insurance on the phone, there's nothing that can be done about it. That would make sense if the phone was malfunctioning as a result of ME damaging it- i.e. if I dropped the phone on a hard surface or in water- but this issue is from a direct result of a software update...

0 Likes