Poor customer service to me
bradek_39
Enthusiast - Level 3

How about my Verizon Wireless account has been having some unauthorized access into it on March 8th, March 12th and March 23rd 2020 as I got letters from Verizon Wireless explaining all about it in details about what has happened to it without me being notified about it last month right as I sat here and I read the letters about it from Verizon Wireless, I wanna thank Verizon Wireless Fraudulent and the Investigation team so much for working on my account to remove any and all charges associated with the fraud incident even though it isn't over yet as the Investigation is still ongoing as of now yall, I sure do not know the unrelated person that did that to my account at all, I have some other things on my account that I need Verizon Wireless to look at and that is my bill amount for what it is at this particular moment right, the unrelated person that went in on my account had done purchased accessories on there right, ordered 2 of the iPhone 11 Pro Max 64GB Gold color on there, on my account where it says orders then under current orders there is some accessories that was also ordered by the unrelated person, the following items was ordered on my account and it was not done by me, it was 4 of the AirPods (2nd Gen) with Charging Pads at $199.97 each and 2 sets of the AirPods Pro at $249.97 each, so those items listed on my account under orders was also purchased by the unrelated person, they was not ordered by me, and when they was purchased, they was added to my bill on my account and has made my bill for the month of March be so high, my bill for March is over $1,000.00, how about it is $1542.92. And the bill was just due on April 24th but I ain't paying not a dime on it yet until the investigation is final and clear on it. They better get it lowered than what it is if they wanna continue having me as a customer with them.

Wow nobody responded to me, I guess no more business with yall then, if I have to just port my number over to a different carrier until this fraudulent situation gets took care of for me on my dang account with yall, the got dang bill is still too much on my end as the investigation team has not lowered my bill yet
Labels (1)
0 Likes