Not receiving all mms messages v50
Dcvigo28

I got this phone in January and love it besides this problem of getting every other mms being marked as undeliverable. I've tried resetting or messing with the wireless thing as instructed in another page. But they still come up as undeliverable

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Not receiving all mms messages v50
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's worrying to see you're experiencing issues while sending and receiving text messages on your LG V50, and we are here to help. Please tell us, what messaging app are you currently using? Does this happen when contacting a specific number? Is your device connected to a Wi-Fi network when you experience this issue?

GeovannJ_VZW

0 Likes
Dcvigo28

Im using the stock messaging app. It happens no matter what or who I send too. It happens sporadically. And maybe once a day I lose 2-3 message sometimes just once.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for providing these additional details. Let's dive deeper. Is your phone up to date on software updates? Have you tried using another messaging app? If so, did you notice any changes?

TabithaJ_VZW

0 Likes
Dcvigo28

Yes it is up to date. But what other messaging apps would or should I use?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Got it. Could you try using the Message+ app? Is everything else working okay?

ChristianP_VZW

0 Likes
Dcvigo28

I am currently using the google messages app. And nothing has been messed up but I can't receive old non received messages, I'm fine with that as long as I never get the couldn't receive message ever again

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Dcvigo28, Thank you for keeping us updated. Please be sure to let us know if you receive the error message again. Well be standing by to assist further. TanishaS_VZW

0 Likes