My service is horrible
avesina
Enthusiast - Level 2

I used to be an AT&T Subscriber for 14 years. It is nearly a year that we switched to Verizon and I couldn't be any more frustrated and disappointed at the service, reception and data access. Seriously this has been a HORRIBLE experience. I don't have internet access while I am outside of home or office and rarely when it's available it is soooo weak that only simple search can be done and almost never my Google Assistant had access to data to do simple tasks. Really poor. Really disappointing. Really a big FRAUD.

Labels (1)
Re: My service is horrible
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Why did you switch from AT&T if the service was better? 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
avesina
Enthusiast - Level 2

Due to Verizon's false advertisements claiming superior service also to be eligible for new member benefits when one switches networks.

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

why'd you leave at&t?? do you live in a big city or in a fringe service area??

0 Likes
PHYRHY95

I had the same problem, I finally switched my internet to Shentel 2 days ago.  This was at the advice of a Verizon employee, imagine that.  I have not had any problem at all since switching I can actually open web sites what a relief finally.

0 Likes
avesina
Enthusiast - Level 2

Due to Verizon's false advertisements claiming superior service also to be eligible for new member benefits when one switches networks.

0 Likes
avesina
Enthusiast - Level 2

You may be talking about your home internet service, correct? I am complaining about my internet signal on my cellphone while outside. My home internet provider is Spectrum and it is OK so far.

0 Likes
dmzac

verizon has gone downhill rapidly: poor customer service, long wait times trying to actually speak to a rep, reps promising you to take care of problems when actually nothing gets taken care of. I have spent over two hours chatting with five different reps trying to get a replacement phone (mines is only 5 months old) and absolutely nothing accomplished.  VERIZON IS TERRIBLE!!!!!!

0 Likes
PHYRHY95

I completly agree I had my internet service with Verizon and I could never open a web site for the past 3 months, one of the representives actually told me to check with Shentel, what a shocher that was, but I did and I switched to Shentel this past week and I have not had a problem since !!!!!!!!

0 Likes