Message+ not working. Receiving texts every 10 min. V60 ThinQ 5G UW
jpfinancial
Enthusiast - Level 2

Starting mid day yesterday, my texts stopped working.  I use Message+.  I did not receive any texts, and no one received mine.  Each text said "Sending" but didn't go through.  Something happened, I don't know what, and then 20 texts were sent (from earlier in the day), and I rec'd 21 texts all in 1 minute!  Today, I have tried using Message and Google Message, and they don't worry either.  I have updated the phone, reversed the app update, etc - nothing is helping.

HELP!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Message+ not working. Receiving texts every 10 min. V60 ThinQ 5G UW
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jpfinancial, making sure you are receiving all of your important text messages is important. We appreciate all of the steps you have taken already in an effort to resolve this matter. Let's continue to review. Are all of your text messages impacted (individual text, group text)? Do you know if this is impacting Android or Apple users? How are your phone calls and data services? 

0 Likes
jpfinancial
Enthusiast - Level 2

Finally fixed!!!  Had to update Carrier Services app and everything seems to be back in working order.

0 Likes
Freedom1875

All text types are not working. Phone calls are fine.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Awesome! It's great to see your Message+ app is working properly at this moment. Please reach out to us in case you have any question or concerns in the future. We are here to help.
GeovannJ_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Freedom1875, thanks so much for reaching out to us about this. Message+ is an essential feature to have and my goal is to make sure it is working properly. When did this start? Are you able to successfully send text?

0 Likes