LG v60 Dropping Calls and Muting
Tdgreer1203
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hey all, I just want to see if anyone out there is experiencing this with their LG v60. Mine keeps dropping calls or making me mute (not activating the mute button, but people cant hear me) during a call. Ive tried using it on amd off wifi, and its happening with me talking to different people. 

Labels (1)
Re: LG v60 Dropping Calls and Muting
Sackajacka
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just had the same problem. Had to put on my headset.  Really frustrating. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, being on top of your LG V60 is vital, especially if its dropping calls and muting conversations. When did the issue start? What recent changes have you made? Aside from the calls and audio, any other problems?

GilbertoL_VZW

Tdgreer1203
Enthusiast - Level 2

It's been a problem since I've gotten the phone. The only changes I've made were toggling the wifi calling. There are no other problems with the phone, but this is a pretty big annoyance. 

When I got the phone, I did transfer my data from the old device Moto Z-3 (I think), but that's all I've done with it. 

0 Likes
Tdgreer1203
Enthusiast - Level 2

I did find something out. This happens when I'm talking to people on T-Mobile. Just like the otyer person said, if I use my Bluetooth headset, I have no problems. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can understand how dropped calls and muted conversations can be frustrating Sackajacka. I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue but we are here to help. Are you having any other issues with text and data on your device? Any physical or liquid damage to your device? How long have you experienced this issue? 

KinquanaH_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to be able to use your device. Have you tried resetting the network settings of your device or try other troubleshooting options? We may need to activate roaming on your device to make sure you have the best service available. You can see how to get roaming via this link: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-229960/
JavierD_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I see, so only when you call a T-Mobile customer? Does it happen even when they call you? What about if you test it out on speaker instead of the Bluetooth headset?

AnnaG_VZW

0 Likes
Tdgreer1203
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes, it drops even when they call me. Other forms (bluetooth in the car, bluetooth headsets, the handset itself) do a lot better for the most part. If there has been a dropped call on either of these, I can't recall it. 

0 Likes
Sackajacka
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have this happen with Verizon to Verizon calls, too.  Just happened again.  In the middle of a conversation, the other party wasn't able to hear me but I could still hear them.  Not on Bluetooth.