Re: LG v60 Dropping Calls and Muting
Tdgreer1203
Enthusiast - Level 2

I restarted my phone in Safe Mode, and the problem did not happen at all. Everything worked great, so it must mean there is an app that's causing the problem. I'm in the process of trying to figure out which app. Any suggestions on how best to proceed from here? It would be...annoying to have to uninstall and reinstall each app. Should I be able to assume any apps that were migrated over from my old phone should not cause the problem if it wasn't happening then? 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sorry to hear about the issues with calls, even to other Verizon customers, Sackajacka. We expect the best for you and we're happy to help get to the bottom of this. What's the nearest cross streets and zip code of your location where the issues occur? Does this happen when you are at a specific location or at multiple locations? Does this happen both indoors and outdoors? 

RyanM_VZW

0 Likes
Oj1231fg

It’s pathetic that a phone this new has that kind of issue I’m trying to exchange mine but customer service must not know what the heck there talking about 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oj1231fg, We always want our customers to have the reliable service and device they deserve. To see that you’re having issues is disappointing. Let’s check out what’s going on and see how we can help. If you decide to exchange your device within the exchange period, then here are the instructions on how to do so:  https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/how-to-return-device-or-accessory-video/ 

Please visit our Return Policy for details and watch this video to see how. For additional questions about shipping, check out our FAQ page.

Whenever a phone has a manufacturer defect, we will be notified of said issue. However, we are not showing any reports. This is why we ask to troubleshoot with our customers.  If you'd like to troubleshoot, please let us know. 

TakendraW_VZW

0 Likes
Doc_Strange82
Enthusiast - Level 2

What's really crazy, is I'm having this issue and this is an old post with no resolve. 

Customer service needs to get this figured out because it's happening to a lot of people. Either stop offering the phone and give us an upgrade, or figure it out. 

Doc_Strange82
Enthusiast - Level 2

What's also shocking is that they are so extremely slow to reply.

0 Likes
Tdgreer1203
Enthusiast - Level 2

Lol, they have to let that 14-day return period go by.

0 Likes
Dubss
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've had this issue today it seems to only be on speaker so far I'm thinking it's a software issue they will fix in a update 

0 Likes
Dubss
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just noticed this today it was happening when I was on speakerphone the call was ok then they couldn't hear me until I want switch to the ear this is a software issue that they will this 

Tdgreer1203
Enthusiast - Level 2

Something that did help me with this (and like you said it would only happen on speakerphone), was to reset my network and custom settings. To do this:

1. Go to Settings

2. System 

3. Restart & reset

4. Network settings reset

5. Once that finishes, click on Reset settings

It still happens every now and then, but it isn't a guaranteed event on every call now. 

0 Likes