Re: LG V60 Dual Screen
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to help in any way that we can Lindee, and I am sorry for any inconvenience. Are you having an issue with your phone currently?

0 Likes
susansta

I have the same question

0 Likes
Atewell

Are you sure this isnt a scam? I cant get anyone on the phone and get an instant reply from the support email address saying that it is NOT a registered email address and am getting pretty angry off about not receiving this item

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

susansta-

While the dual-screen promo is being provided for purchases being made via a Verizon channel, the redemption is directly through LG. All escalations are also handled by LG. You can email v660dualscreen@promoadmin.com

if you've already submitted your details at https://www.awardlink.com/awards/my.rewards/VerizonLGV60DualScreen.html and have not received a response regarding your submission within 5 days of your submission. Please note that the second screen is delivered 3 to 6 weeks following submission. There is also a phone number contact of 1.877.504.7512 (this is a specific Verizon-only number for this promo only, not LG Care) It is staffed M-F 8am-5pm CT and has voicemail outside of those hours. That call center may be closed due to COVID-19 but the email contact will still remain available if they're not available by phone.

-CarmenT_VZW

0 Likes
Romanisin
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well Ebony,

I have tried to use that useless email address and it just says it does not exist. I have had this phone for 3 months already and still have not had the second half of the phone sent to me!!!

If Verizon is going to offer their clients something, they need to stand by their products.

This is not good enough, and I am ready to bring the phone back because I bought a specific phone WHICH WAS NOT DELIVERED TO ME!!!! This has cost me a lot of money and aggravation to this point and I am tired of excuses, misinformation, and people not taking responsibility for their promises.

I WANT MY PHONE AS PROMISED! PLEASE!!!!!

(Please know that I am not made at you Ebony, but I am very frustrated with this situation.

0 Likes
Romanisin
Enthusiast - Level 2

I agree. This is the worst promotion ever, and what's worse is that Verizon is not standing by the product they have offered, they are simply using LG as the Scapegoat. I AM NOT HAPPY AT ALL!!!!! IT'S BEEN 3 MONTHS SINCE I BOUGHT THIS PHONE.

0 Likes
Romanisin
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same story here. I just can't believe the incompetence and total disregard for the client. The only reason I got this phone is because the agent at Verizon convinced me to buy it. I should have stuck with my Original pick. Never again. I am so frustrated I am getting ready to leave Verizon. Not that they care because they will just sign up another 10 people to take my place.

0 Likes
Romanisin
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm with you. I can't believe I was conned into this!!!!!! I should have known better!!!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Our apologies. It seems the email address provided was invalid. There was a typo. You will need to email v60dualscreen@promoadmin.com to escalate this issue. I have tested the email and this is working. 

JenelleW_vzw

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand your frustration, Romanisin, and know it is important to get the product you were promised. We would have for you to leave the Verizon family over something we are unable to control. Please email the provided email address for assistance on your product issues. 

AnnaG_VZW

0 Likes