LG V60 Dual Screen
abc12317
Enthusiast - Level 1

Has anyone received the dual screen case for the V60 from LG yet?

Labels (1)
Re: LG V60 Dual Screen
PFCBarefoot
Enthusiast - Level 1

I don't even know where to go or what to do to get one. It's supposed to be part of the promo but Verizon is not giving us ANY information on how to actually get it. Seems like fraud.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

While the dual-screen promo is being provided for purchases being made via a Verizon channel, the redemption is directly through LG. All escalations are also handled by LG. You can email v660dualscreen@promoadmin.com

if you've already submitted your details at https://www.awardlink.com/awards/my.rewards/VerizonLGV60DualScreen.html and have not receive a response regarding your submission within 5 days of your submission. Please note that the second screen is delivered 3 to 6 weeks following submission. There is also a phone number contact of 1.877.504.7512 (this is a specific Verizon-only number for this promo only, not LG Care) It is staffed M-F 8am-5pm CT and has voicemail outside of those hours. That call center may be closed due to COVID-19 but the email contact will still remain available if they're not available by phone.

EbonyR_VZW

Hollowell870

0 Likes
fletcherjeremy7

You have to logon to lg website. With a pic upload of you reciept and phone / serial # and they'll send it to you along with a extra year warranty for an additional year on them free hurry

0 Likes
riverrat86

What happens when you have waited 10 days for the noreply email and try to email [email address removed per the Verizon Terms of Service] and it come back as Undeliverable? 

0 Likes
cg12345b
Enthusiast - Level 1

I, too, am waiting on some type of email confirmation that the item has shipped.  It is coming up on six (6) weeks with no information.  This phone was a birthday present for my son and he is anxiously awaiting the promotional item.  I called the number listed and was informed that all questions were to be directed to the email address. Was there such a great demand for this item that you were unable to handle such demand? This is my first time making a purchase with a promotion and unless we hear something soon it may be my last.  Very disappointed that Verizon cannot provide information requested.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for being patient, riverrat86. I apologize that you haven't received further updates. Please contact the number provided in the previous message. For your convenience, the number is 877-504-7512. Let us know if this helps.

LorenzoP_VZW

0 Likes
Jmallinder01
Enthusiast - Level 1

It's not. I just got my dual screen from lg for free. It took about 3wks to come in

John P Mallinder
Tags (1)
Samgoingsiii
Enthusiast - Level 1

This promotion seems like a scam no one at Verizon knows Whats going but they talked me into buy this dual screen phone that does all these amazing thing after I sign paper work and pay then they tell you you dont get screen right then. Its like buying a pair of shoes and only getting 1 shoe